• Show
Clear All

• Record Office: ACTIONED: National Probate Calendar help please

Hi
    Hilda Thelma Wright died 27 march 1990 at Dorset hosp
    last known address I have is montague rd Bournemouth

William Henry Jebbett died 1948 Hinckley leicester last know address
    coventry rd hinckley leicester

Not sure how probate calendar works ? can you search under surname , date or area?
    I would really like to find some Jebbett wills either in Warwickshire or Leicester

Jebbo

Jebbett, Jebson, Goodman, White, Brown, Savory, Salisbury, Wheway, Hastings,
    Lenton, Perkins, Croshaw, Mallabone, Downey, Ring, Bergen, McConkey, Murphy.
    ( avatar Mum and Dad )

I'm going on Friday and will have a look for you.

It's not online, there's a volume for every year and its alphabetical under the date of probate not date of death. I think there's talk of putting it online (no indication of whether searches will be free or not)

Comment

Originally posted by Jill on the A272 View Post
      I'm going on Friday and will have a look for you.

It's not online, there's a volume for every year and its alphabetical under the date of probate not date of death. I think there's talk of putting it online (no indication of whether searches will be free or not)
      Big thankyou appreciate your help

Jebbo

( avatar Mum and Dad )

Comment

Slight change of plans, it might be next week as my OH is feeling poorly but I'll get there in the end!

Comment

Slight change of plans, it might be next week as my OH is feeling poorly but I'll get there in the end!
          Ok thanks Jill

( avatar Mum and Dad )

Comment

Could I trouble you to have a look for me for Solomon Levien died 1869 St Georges Hanover Square.
            Confused of Gosport
            "Levien Thompson Thread"

Comment

Just been reading your Levien Thompson thread & will help if I can.

I've got over 65 lookups for myself & a few othes so yours will be the last I can accept.
              Last edited by Jill on the A272; 24-10-09, 21:53. Reason: One last lookup!

Comment

Partial success Jebbo, nothing for Hilda and a grant of adminstration for

1948 Wiliam Henry Jebbett of 172 Coventry Road, Hinckley Leicestershire died 06 Feb 1948 Administration Leicester 06 August to Sarah Rebecca Jebbett widow. Effects £717 2s. While you can order the document for £5 it's unlikely to tell you any more than this.

(DiD, I've replied on "Levien Thompson" thread)
                Last edited by Jill on the A272; 30-10-09, 19:01. Reason: note for DiD

Comment

Hi Jebbo, Please could you let us know if this thread can be closed or if you are still searching for further information with regard to your request. Many thanks.

Comment

Hi
                    Big thankyou for finding info appreciate your help

Jebbo :smilee:

Partial success Jebbo, nothing for Hilda and a grant of adminstration for

1948 Wiliam Henry Jebbett of 172 Coventry Road, Hinckley Leicestershire died 06 Feb 1948 Administration Leicester 06 August to Sarah Rebecca Jebbett widow. Effects £717 2s. While you can order the document for £5 it's unlikely to tell you any more than this.

(DiD, I've replied on "Levien Thompson" thread)

( avatar Mum and Dad )

Comment

Hi John
                      Yes its ok to close thread , Jill was great and found my first Jebbett family will info

Jebbo

Originally posted by John-Nihon View Post
                      Hi Jebbo, Please could you let us know if this thread can be closed or if you are still searching for further information with regard to your request. Many thanks.

( avatar Mum and Dad )

Comment

Working...
                      X