Helena Jane Crisp, Canada-US border crossing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helena Jane Crisp, Canada-US border crossing

Is someone with an Ancestry worldwide sub able look up Helena Jane to see if she's mine please?

She appears to show up on Canada-US Border Crossings 1895-1956. My Helena Jane Crisp was unmarried & born 1865 in Stepney.

Hi

She is listed as single in the original image. I'm not sure of the address she was living at. If you pm me, with your email, I will try and help further.
    Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Comment

Thankyou, pm on its way:smilee:

Comment

done (x2)
        Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Comment

hopefully second time lucky

Good luck with your search
          Bubblebelle x

Comment

Thanks for your help, it appears she was visiting a friend in Canada.

Comment

HI Jill

Have just seen Helena Jane Crisp on a passenger card for a crossing in April 1913 which also has most of the passenger list info. This card shows that she is 47, single had been visiting a friend (somebody) NASH who was residing at St Catherines Ontario and that she was returning to her sister Florence Crisp in England.
              Last edited by WendyP; 20-10-09, 08:41.
              WendyP

Comment

Thankyou Wendy, thats very kind of you.

Comment

Working...
                X