Found a couple of interesting sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a couple of interesting sites

Trawling through the interweb I have found the following sites and wondered if they may be of help to anyone.

Parish Chest, this is a site where you buy CD's of information relating to parish records Parish Chest Main page - Parish Chest

Parish Register Transcription Society, again you have to buy information from them. The Parish Register Transcription Society.

There is also a large forum sponsored by Parish Chest on British Geneology.com although in my opinion it has far to many sections.

Anyway hope these can be of help to someone in their search.
    Life's a journey not a destination.

Currently researching: Makey (Kent), Heath & Neil (London & Devon), Pegg (Norfolk & Suffolk), Gulliford (Cornwall).... Still busy busy!

I have found lots of baptism in the past on parish chest in and around Bermondsey its really good.

Comment

I've bought from Parish Chest before and their things are not expensive and are sent out quickly, even reaching Greece within 10 days of ordering.
      Am I related to Scott of the Antarctic? The hunt is on.
      http://www.symidream.com/scott/home.html
      My pages for families from Collin and Whittaker of Harlow to Cozens of Dorset to Soper of Cornwall and beyond…

Comment

When I have the spare cash I think I will get their Middlesex CD, I have lots of people to look up that I can't get info from the free registers.
        Life's a journey not a destination.

Currently researching: Makey (Kent), Heath & Neil (London & Devon), Pegg (Norfolk & Suffolk), Gulliford (Cornwall).... Still busy busy!

Comment

Wow, I could go bankrupt browsing the Parish Chest for Durham. I now know what I shall be asking for for Christmas.

Thank you for that link andymak

Linda
          Linda - Happy Hunting

A tidy house is the sign of a broken computer

Researching: Brown, Bell, Key and Musgrave from Cumberland. Dodds, Green, Campbell, Hall, Armstrong, Davison from Co. Durham. Raymond from Devon/Cornwall.

Comment

Working...
          X