This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with how related

Hope someone can tell me is there someway to display full tree with marries on FTM I have a contact in USA 1st one from there and can I heck as like find out how ;;
    On FTM 2008 it says this contacts Gran is related 4th time removed cousin through marriage but cannot find on my trees how ;;
    Can anyone help please??? :conf:
    borobabs passed away March 2018

The first thing is to work out 4 times removed cousin and then look at each individual family that is related that way to you and do a pedigree chart perhaps. Or someone might have a better idea.

I can't remember offhand what relationships fall into 4 times removed category but by the time I've worked it out I'm sure someone else will pop on with the answer.

Have you got a name? I can't remember if you can search FTM.

Comment

Well it could be Hinds Callaby or Playford ;;;I usually call a linked up family by the name link so I can see that is to do with that but none of the Link ones I have show to any related couples ;;Thanks Maggie for trying for me ;;

Comment

Nudge so Elaine can see it amorrow

Comment

You can publish a kinship report.

Which you can find in the relationship report under Publish.

Comment

Maggie thanks for your help but having looked at thjis more closely and looming at the tree's Im linked up with via GR I have found what it is I have 1 of my Playford's roaming around loose and as she hasnt got the parents down of him Im stuck till I hear back from her ;;;fingers X she is still using same e-mail addy but also going to send message via GR in case she is still member ;;

Comment

Working...
            X