Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20% discount for FYP 1911 census subscriptions

Special introductory offer – Save 20%

Findmypast.com’s full subscription gives you unique access to records from every Victorian census (1841-1911) plus millions of other records, including military, migration and parish records. If you purchase the full subscription you’ll get a 20% discount (offer only valid until 31 October). This means you can do all your family history from a single website, for a fixed fee. The special introductory prices are:

12 month full subscription - £149.95 discounted to £119.95 (20% discount)
    6 month full subscription - £94.95 discounted to £74.95 (20% discount)
    Don’t miss out: offer ends 31 October.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

i got this, and it is so tempting, but i dont have money till after oct! they would be handy to have, more acccurate census, plus 1911. but ancestry has london, which is a hefty amount of my tree!

Comment

It's nice to have a discount and I did think about taking up the offer but have decided not to. The price of Ancestry is enough for me.

Comment

I am just having the 1911 sub and sticking with ancestry for the rest
        Mike in Droitwich

My family tree is on
        http://mjfisher.tribalpages.com

Comment

Has anyone managed to take out a subscription to the 1911 yet?

My Dad's been trying for the last couple of days, but can't for some reason. As he's 300 miles away it's difficult to tell whether its his computer skills (most likely :roll-eyes, or a problem with FMP.
          ~ Louise ~

Researching Dalzell, Highmore & Sumpton in Cumbria, also Braidford & Chevalier

Comment

Originally posted by Meridian Line View Post
            Has anyone managed to take out a subscription to the 1911 yet?

My Dad's been trying for the last couple of days, but can't for some reason. As he's 300 miles away it's difficult to tell whether its his computer skills (most likely :roll-eyes, or a problem with FMP.

I took out a 1911 sub on Friday. Took ages to progress through the subscription package as the pages were v slow loading.
            Eventually managed after about 45 minutes.
            You do need to download the latest dejavu image viewer. For some reason I had to do this as I could not get images to load using the advanced viewer.

Hope this helps!
            Sue ;)

Comment

Thanks Sue, I'll pass the info to Dad.
              ~ Louise ~

Researching Dalzell, Highmore & Sumpton in Cumbria, also Braidford & Chevalier

Comment

Working...
              X