Pettaugh Suffolk PRs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Office: Pettaugh Suffolk PRs

Does any kind person have access to Suffolk PRs?
    Looking for the birth and parents of Mary Welton born 1768 Pettaugh, Suffolk
    (Married Christopher List 18 Oct 1790 Pettaugh, died 10 Apr 1847 Pettaugh).

I have already tried the IGI & have the censuses.

Thank you

hi ash, if you look in the research offers board, you'll see oakum picker goes to suffolk every now and then.

Comment

There is a volunteer here that does look ups for that parish -
      Suffolk Surnames List
      Joy

Comment

For members offering their services at various locations please have a look on the Research Offers forum board. (Click on the red link).

To see if the member who is offering lookups at the Suffolk Record Office can help you click on this link Suffolk RO Lookups - Ongoing and post details of what you would like.
        Last edited by Guest; 14-10-09, 15:16.

Comment

Hi Ashburnham, Please let us know when you have got what you want so I can close this thread. Many thanks.

Comment

Hi John,

Although Ashburnham hasn't got what he wants, I have done that particular lookup which unfortunately was not in the register.
            Glen

Comment

Originally posted by Oakum Picker View Post
              Hi John,

Although Ashburnham hasn't got what he wants, I have done that particular lookup which unfortunately was not in the register.
              Many thanks Glen.

Hi Ashburnham, Where would you like to go from here? Can this thread be closed?

Comment

Working...
              X