1911 Census

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1911 Census

I've got rellie and want to see if any other rellies lived near her.

How can I find out who her neighbours were?

Has anyone used the Library for the 1911 yet and is it easier than online?

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

If you have already looked at the original page for your relative, then you will see that above the image are tabs for Enumerators Book Pages - which include List / Cover / District Details / District Totals / District Description.
    You can view these without any further charge.
    If you click on List it will list the households on the same page as your entry - it just gives very basic information - surname of the household and number of people in house - but it might provide you with a clue to see if other relatives are nearby.
    Elaine

Comment

That was interesting Elaine, I've just gone into my records at the 1911 & been looking at the lists. I didn't realise that's what it showed & had never bothered looking, thank you.
      Vivienne passed away July 2013

Comment

Thanks so much Elaine

most informative - shows the house was sublet with 4 families - so probably just a couple of rooms each I presume.

Unfortunately none of the surnames means anything though.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

Working...
        X