Genealogywise.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genealogywise.com

The latest GOONS magazine recommends this.
    Does anyone use it and if so, what do you think?
    If it's to be, it's up to me.
    Searching for:
    English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

I noticed this myself - on looking at it, it appears to be US based

Comment

On looking further, there are groups based in the UK and also one name studies - can see why GOONS were recommending it

Comment

I have joined but at the moment find it a bit clumsy to get around. I also received an alert to say that someone had left a comment but I can't find the comment!
        Lastly, the author said you could get in touch with other members to exchange notes etc but if you go into groups then goons it just brings up separate studies and not an area with a discussion boards.
        If it's to be, it's up to me.
        Searching for:
        English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

Comment

Working...
        X