Restore? Can any one help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restore? Can any one help?

Can someone have a go at making this a little better please.

Rosi

We are the famous CFC

And could I be cheeky and ask if this could be tidied up too....:emb: Thanks

Rosi

We are the famous CFC

Comment

Can you rescan them at 300dpi or higher Rosi? Will make it easier to restore if you can.
      Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Wendy, I thought I had.....I keep saving the dpi to 300 and it appears not to scan at 300 for some reason......I might have to get a new scanner :madd:
        Rosi

We are the famous CFC

Comment

Rosi, it might be the size you're using on Photobucket. When you go to upload the pictures from your computer to Photobucket, click on "more options" under the "Upload images & videos" button, and make sure you select the biggest file size (1MB for a free Photobucket account).
          Sarah

Comment

Hi Rosi, I've not looked at playing with these pictures yet as I just wondered if a higher resolution scan was coming or if you just want us to try and make the most of what you've already put up?

Comment

I've had a go at the second one, it's not too brilliant though.

Original

Rosi001.jpg Rosi004.jpg Rosi005.jpg

Comment

I've had a partial go at the first picture but gave up. I think that a higher resolution scan would be better. Here's my unfinished attempt, it's not very good I'm afraid:

Original

Rosi006.jpg Rosi007.jpg

Comment

Working...
                X