1901 look up please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1901 look up please

I've just found the death of a Caroline Esther Holbrow in Fareham, Hampshire, in Jun qtr 1903. I think that she is the SIL of my great x3 grandmother.

Please can someone tell me who she was living with in 1901 please?

Not sure if this is the one you want

Caroline E Holbrow born c 1831 Ipswich, Suffolk, England

Living in Fleet, Hampshire.

Household:
    Henry Holbrow age 63 - occ carpenter and joiner - born London - head
    Caroline E Holbrow age 70 - wife
    Elaine

Comment

Ahh brilliant, thanks Elaine

I've just found Henry's death in Frome in 1916, aged 80, so they certainly got around a bit!!

Comment

Caroline Esther Holbrow

Originally posted by Velma Dinkley View Post
        I've just found the death of a Caroline Esther Holbrow in Fareham, Hampshire, in Jun qtr 1903. I think that she is the SIL of my great x3 grandmother.

Please can someone tell me who she was living with in 1901 please?
        Hello Velma,
        i know this is a reply to an early post you made. Caroline Esther (nee Forsdike) is my paternal great great aunt.

I li have quite a lot of info on her which may be of mutual interest, I would be happy to share this.

please reply

cheers Pol xxxx

Comment

Pol, welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately Velma hasn't visited the forum for some time. If you click on her username (to the left of her original post) you can send her a private message. As long as her email address in our database is still current, then she will receive an email notification of your message.
          Elaine

Comment

Caroline Ester Forsdike/Henry Holbrow

Originally posted by Scattysally View Post
            Hello Velma,
            i know this is a reply to an early post you made. Caroline Esther (nee Forsdike) is my paternal great great aunt.

I li have quite a lot of info on her which may be of mutual interest, I would be happy to share this.

please reply

cheers Pol xxxx
            Dear Scattysally: I have been searching for information on Henry Holbrow who married Caroline Forsdike at St. Bride's Church, London for a long time. While I would be interested to know more about Caroline and her family, I am particularly interested in her husband and his family. I am related to Hannah and William Holbrow who would have been Henry's grandparents. Any information you can provide would be extremely helpful. Looking forward to hearing from you, Sincerely, Donna Please reply

Comment

Hi Donna and welcome to FTF

If you read Elaine....Spain message to Pol #5, it applies to your message too, i.e Pol hasn't been on the site for a good while either, so you may want to send her a Private Message.
              Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Working...
              X