Cheshire Record Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Office: Cheshire Record Office

If anyone is going to the Chester/Cheshire Record Office I would really appreciate a couple of look-ups:

Walter Francis b 1906, d 1906. What I am really after is confirmation that his parents were Mary and Walter Francis. (There is a Walter Frances who died at 8 Wrenches Ct, St Michael's Parish and was buried at Overleigh on 8/8/06)

Ernest Hodson died 1915, age 26. This was registered in Chester Castle District but I have no parish information. I would like to know any details for this one.

Ernest Hodson married Mary Bithell in 1934 in a Civil Marriage. If this is my Ernest, as a RC he may have had a blessing at St Werburgh's RC Church. If I could have the details from the marriage register I would be v. grateful.

I hope I have supplied sufficient information for these look-ups but by all means get in touch if I haven't.
    Interested in the following:CRUSH from Essex and London; YOUNG from Wanstead Essex and East London; HODSON from Chester; and GERAGHTY/GERRITY from Chester and Co Mayo
Working...
X