isolation please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isolation please

if someone could isolate and enlarge to full page view the marriage of joseph morton and eliza bragger at the bottom left please.

Image removed due to possible copyright infringement.

and the same for john richard morton to fanny eliza midleton, same spot.

Image removed due to possible copyright infringement.
    Last edited by Guest; 02-10-09, 12:37. Reason: Images removed due to possible copyright infringement.

Hi Kyle,

The images you've posted won't enlarge clearly as the resolution is not high enough to begin with.

Do you use Windows? If so you can quite easily crop out the bit you want yourself, using the original image as downloaded from Ancestry so that you don't lose any quality from reducing the resolution to post it with Photobucket.
    You can right-click on the image and then choose "Open With" to open it with Paint, or you can open Paint by clicking on Start > (All) Programs > Accessories > Paint.
    Then you just use the rectangular Select tool (the rectangular box with the dotted line) to draw a box around the entry you want to keep. Then right-click on your selection and click on Crop. :smilee:
    Last edited by Cloggie; 02-10-09, 12:08.
    Sarah

Comment

i dont have paint on the computer. i would totally give it a go if i did!

Comment

Paint is a standard part of Windows. Are you on a Mac or running a different operating system?
        Sarah

Comment

to be honest im not sure whats going on. there are certain programs we dont have since my uncle tinkered with it.

wendy has sent me the images, so thank you all for help.

Comment

Hi Kyle,

Darksecretz has just mentioned Picasa (from google) to me. You could download that, it's FREE and will do all manner of things including the sort of cropping you want. It might be useful if you want to do something similar in the future.

Many people use it, indeed I've used it myself for a long time now.

Heres a link for you if you are interested:

http://picasa.google.com/
            Last edited by Guest; 02-10-09, 16:16.

Comment

thankyou john. ill take a squizz.

Comment

Working...
              X