Lma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lma

The marriages that can now be found at the LMA can you print off the image, if so how thank you

Margaret

I right click them and save as an image - then open up in an image handling program, crop the bit I don't need and then print.
    Elaine

Comment

Thank you Elaine

Margaret

Comment

Elaine you might think i am a bit stupid but when I saved the image and then looked at it I only had half of it . Please could you give me a little more detail thankyou
        Margaret

Comment

I would suggest that you don't make the image too large to start with - for example view at 50% or 100% so that you can see the whole original image on the screen. Then right click and save - and when you open in an image handling program you can crop the unwanted bits.

I have found before that if I view the original at 150% or 200% then sometimes when you save it only part of the image is saved, rather than the whole.

Hope that helps.
          Elaine

Comment

You can save the whole image if you use the Save button at the top-right corner of the image. :smilee:
            This automatically saves them as .jpg files.
            There is also a Print button at the top-right corner so that you can print straight from Ancestry, but that will print out the whole image, which would make the text very small.
            Sarah

Comment

thankyou Elaine and Sarah that is what I did I made to big to start with

Margaret

Comment

Working...
              X