William Siggins marriage June qtr 1873

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Siggins marriage June qtr 1873

HI...on freebmd is the marriage of William Siggins in June qtr 1873 West Derby...
    Ann O`Neill
    Ann Teirney
    Elizabeth Gradwell............the marriage is not on Lancashirebmd....can someone please see if they can find Williiams wife please....thanks ...allan:smilee:
    AND THE OTHER QUESTION IS WHY HAVE I PUT THIS ON GENERAL DISCUSSION????...I`m cracking up ..lol
    Last edited by garstonite; 30-09-09, 12:34.
    Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
    oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
    adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
    merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
    coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

Do you know anything about William Siggins - year/place of birth.
    It would be useful to find him in a census to at least get the first name of the wife, and then if it is Ann try to work out which one.

I'll move your thread to Qs & As!
    Elaine

Comment

Thanks Elaine.....No info whatsoever....I`ve checked for the 3 ladies marriages on Lancashire bmd and NONE of them are on it...I was hoping to eliminate them but no luck..
      the earliest William Siggins birth I can find is 1855 in Croydon...Sep qtr so this would make him 17 at his marriage IF that`s him......allan:conf:
      looks like the first child born was Elizabeth Siggins 1877...so leaning towards Elizabeth at the moment
      Last edited by garstonite; 30-09-09, 12:59.
      Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire

Comment

By searching the 1881 census I think James Swift married Elizabeth - which means William probably married Ann ... but no idea which one!
        Elaine

Comment

OK Thanks Elaine.....it`s for a friend and because I come under the West Derby area she thought I might be able to find out,,,,she`s just let me know she`s sent off for the Certificate.......so if you want to you can delete this now...thanks again....allan:Wink:

Comment

Working...
          X