GR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GR

Haven't been over properly for a long time and its all changed.

How do I find a list of all the people I've put on my tree on there?

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

I'm not sure you can get a list as such. The views available all come out as tree charts.
    I don't remember ever being able to get a list.
    I think the only way would be to download a gedcom and look at the results in your own programme and certainly in Family Tree maker you can look at the index of names.
    Margaret

Comment

I remember that you used to be able to pull up a list of names in your tree. I have't been on much, lately, so I hadn't really noticed the omission.

Christine
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

If you select "Search Trees" from the bar across the top of the page there are then three options, the middle of which is "View people in your tree" This brought up a list of all my people (only 15 mind you because I had a serious pruning session some time ago )
        Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

If you click on search trees then surname summary it gives you a list of all the surnames in your tree ,Click on the number next to surname and it gives you details

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

Comment

Found it - thank you so much - the site is driving me mad.

There's more people than I thought though - think I might have to export to a new tribal pages so I can sort it all out more easily.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

Thanks for that! I've learned something today.
              Margaret

Comment

Working...
              X