HELP Please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP Please...

My navigation tool bar changed(the forward and backward buttons) so i googled how to put it right, it told me to start firefox in safe mode - i did and have lost bookmarks to the left hand side of my screen ....AND the tool bars are set out in a different way:madd:

I'd appreciate it, if someone can help me out, i'm in a right little mess here ......Thankyou :Wink:
    Jacky

For the bookmarks to the left hand side of screen,
    VIEW / SIDEBAR / BOOKMARKS

Any good?
    Elaine

Comment

YES...Thankyou Elaine :Big Grin:.....Just need to get my toolbars back to the way they were:F...i've no idea how i do this :emb:

Thankyou again Elaine!!
      Jacky

Comment

Have you tried looking at VIEW / TOOLBARS .. and have a play and see what happens when you select Navigation Toolbar, Bookmark Toolbar or Customise.
        Difficult to suggest anything as I have no idea what you are seeing at the moment and what it was like before!
        Elaine

Comment

I had a go Elaine - no luck but, thankyou for the suggestion :Wink:

I have my google on my firefox navigation toolbar, on this i used to have a history dropdown, i could also get - google Maps, images and UK on it, but this has now gone, also the backward and forward buttons have changed:conf:
          I wonder if there has been some kind of an update?....
          Jacky

Comment

May be you had a Firefox Add-on that isn´t showing.
            Look at Tools / Addons ... see if there is anything there.

I think mine is just the standard Firefox toolbar (click on bar at top of image to make it slightly larger) - how did yours vary?

Elaine

Comment

My top bar is the same as yours, Elaine but, your "G" is coloured and mine is blue and white....i havent got a history dropdown anymore either...

Thankyou Elaine
              Jacky

Comment

Can´t see any way to reinstate your History drop down menu.
                Elaine

Comment

Sorry Elaine, i did'nt notice you're post - i've been looking for stuff for Wallaby.

Thankyou for helping me, :Wink:
                  Jacky

Comment

Working...
                  X