FMP 1911 census

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMP 1911 census

Just had an e-mail to say as from 21st Oct 1911 census will be available on FMP, and you will be allowed to use a subscription package and not have to pay per view. Should save me a fortune

Hope you realise Lynda that the normal FMP subscription wont cover the 1911 census - you will have to upgrade from the normal Explorer sub.
    Elaine

Comment

I had "assumed" that I would be able to subscribe to just the 1911 census package, without having to also take out a FMP sub. I have only ever used payg credits on FMP.

Does anyone else read it as this?

Jay
      Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Comment

Yes you can Janet. You can either subscribe to the 1911 census on its own, or combine it with an upgraded Explorer (FMP) subscription.
        Elaine

Comment

Phewwww!

Thanks for confirming that, Elaine.

Can't wait to seek out ALL the families in my extended tree:Big Grin:

Jay
          Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Comment

Thanks for the information but I did realise it was a seperate subscription as I am with Ancestry. It should save me a lot of money, especially as it is a seperate subscription and I do not have to sign up to FMP as well. Seems some of the folk I am searching for decided to all be in different places on the census day, or I can't find them at all. Hopefully I shall be able to find them now as it was getting expensive doing it pay per view.
            Thanks again
            Lynda

Comment

Working...
            X