Henry Norman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry Norman

I think someone has put some wrong info on my tree and not sourced it:roll-eyes:

I've got Henry NORMAN bc 1815 Chesterton Cambs

He married Mary Hipple 30/08/1845 in Ely (thanks Nell)

Henry's father was Hugh, Mary's father was William and Mary was a minor.

Henry and Mary were both dead by 1854.

Now, for some reason (ineptitude?) I haven't put a source for the Chesterton info. and have this afternoon found William and Mary in 1851 in Ely (piece 1764, folio 447 page 16) and Henry was born in Easewell Suffolk c1822. Mary was bc1827 which would make her a minor in 1845 @ marriage. Son Thomas was bc1846 which suggests Mary was pregnant. All this makes me fairly sure they are mine. Oh, and on the previous page is the Hippel family.

Just want reassurance really as I can't for the life of me think where I got the Chesterton info
    Rose

Rosie when I saw your thread I thought I know that name!!!
    ~ with love from Little Nell~
    Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

:D
      Rose

Comment

gentle nudge
        Rose

Comment

Presumably from here:

Batch Number: C130632
          5. HENRY NORMAN - International Genealogical Index
          Gender: Male Christening: 31 DEC 1815 Chesterton, Cambridge, England
          Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

hmmmmm possibly Christine. I wonder who put that in my tree without asking me :F:roll-eyes:

Thanks for looking
            Rose

Comment

Working...
            X