Any problems with Ancestry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any problems with Ancestry

I never sign out but when I logged on this morning I had to enter my user name and password and then it just keeps going to the 'join Ancestry' page

I am fully paid up till next year.

Anyone else having this problem?

Lionda

Snap Lindia, good to know it is not just me!!
    If it's to be, it's up to me.
    Searching for:
    English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

Comment

Have just got in.
      If it's to be, it's up to me.
      Searching for:
      English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

Comment

Me too

Linda

Comment

sometimes if you delete your cookies it works

Comment

Same here, been having to log in and go through the sign up pages... never needed to before..

Comment

Hi all
              Mine appears to be working perfectly which is unusual if there is a problem I usually have it

Comment

they have just changed the flippin thing as I was mid search!!! arrrgggh

I dont like this new bit where you have to search the individual census... urgh... am I stuck with it? or can I go back to the old way where you have all different census on one page....???:F
                Julie
                They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Working...
                X