Who's this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's this?

I was sent this photo by a distant relative but we've no idea who he is. We have been told the uniform is that of the Seaforth highlanders about the time of WW1. We are pretty sure his surname was Graham but that's about all.

Anybody got any clues how we might find out more or is it a lost cause?
    Cath.

There are lots of Google images that look similar. You may find a site that can tell you more

Comment

I have a similar picture of a young lad in the Seaforth Highlanders everying is exactly the same except that my lad has hat rather than that headress and it was WW1.
      I contacted a very helpful lady at the Seaforth Highlanders but with just a surname it would be of little use

Comment

I have just had a look at my thread and notice that you may have poossible names.... if you put thes names into WW1 Pensions on Ancestry you may just come up with his service record which shows address and next of kin etc...but if you have no Grahams in your tree it may not help identify him

Comment

I wonder if he is a bandsman? Also the Great War Forum could probably tell you if he is ww1.

Comment

Working...
          X