Death Look up required please........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death Look up required please........

I have tried in vain to find my aunts death reference on FMP and Free BMD, but nothing is coming up for her.

I can't remember the exact year of her death but my brother and I are almost sure she died in the 1970's.. I have tried from 1965 to 1983 so far...and still no record........:conf:

Would someone mind checking for me please?

The details are

Name: Amelia Nelson (known as Milly)
    age at death : 68
    Place of death : Gorton Gtr. M/cr.
    Jen

Researching: Brandon.London/M/cr. Tyson.France/Mcr.

Have you checked the full index, looking through the images year by year, quarter by quarter?
    Elaine

Comment

Done that on FMP Elaine from 1970/72 and 1976/80

I was judging the year by her birth date and death age..........Born 1908, dying aged 68 would in my calculations make that 1976......so why can't I see her?
      Jen

Comment

I've had a look on Ancestry for you, but there doesn't seem to be an exact match. Do you think she may have been known as any other name? There are a few candidates. My gr-gr grandmother, Eliza Jane, was buried under the name Sarah Jane! The only way we knew it was her was by looking through the church registers and checked the address! I am happy to have another look through Ancestry. Just send me a PM if you want me to - any more details would be good.
        Lisa

Comment

Thankyou for looking Lisa and Elaine.......happy to report she's now been found, my DIL found her........Mar q. 1975........still left wondering how I missed her.
          Jen

Comment

Working...
          X