William Hughes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Hughes

I took a bit of a break from doing my family tree, actually its only been a few weeks, anyway i got back into it tonight and searched for hours.

I have found alot about the Jenkins side of my family so im going back to sarah and her father william. If you read my last thread on them i was searching for sarah's birth certificate, which i have found a few possible ones which iam going to order (not all the same time) but GRO doesnt seem to be working?

so while iam waiting for that to work i decided to search for her father william, knowing it would be a long shot without sarah's birth certificate but it passes the time.

Anyways, i actually think i could have found him. In the census i can see him in 1881, 1891 and 1901 and he gives different ages and places of birth but i have found a william hughes that matches the 1881 census perfect.

its william hughes, born in corwen, merionethshire in 1841
    vol 27 page 140

just wanted a second opinion, but i think its worth ordering?

Without the information that you/we have found previously, it's difficult to say if it's the right one!

Generally if you post about someone whose details have already been found or discussed before, it is easier to post it on the same thread - we can then see what previous information you had and whether things match up.

If you would like we could merge this thread into your previous one - if so give us the title or url of the previous thread.
    Elaine

Comment

thanks elaine

this is the thread

Comment

Working...
      X