Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• submission error:error on send

Hi,

Is anyone getting the above message on FTM 2006 ?

Clare

What were you trying to do - ? upload a webpage/tree/book or save to internet backup ... or something else!
    Elaine

Comment

Trying to upload web page and also tried to add a report
      to webpage, get to about 12% and then stops with
      reported error message.

Clare

Comment

I would suggest you post a query on the FTM Online help forum - they have a 'resident expert' by the name of Russ Worthington who is always very helpful and should be able to sort you out.
        Family Tree Maker Error Messages and Display Problems Forum
        Elaine

Comment

Looks like I need to upgrade :-

Dear Clare,

We appreciate your message.

We are sorry that you are encountering difficulty. Family Home Page update/creation has been disabled for unsupported versions of Family Tree Maker (version 11 and earlier). If you have one of these versions, we recommend upgrading to FTM 16 to create or update your homepage. Family Tree Maker version 16 was the last version of the program able to upload to these homepages. Our newer versions (2008 and later) can only upload to Ancestry.com.

However, there is currently an issue with the update server that is preventing these pages from being updated or created, even from FTM version 16. Our developers are aware of this issue and are working to correct it. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Our developers are aware of the continued issues with these homepage uploads and are working to correct the issue. We appreciate your patience.

If there is anything else with which we might assist you, please let us know.

Clare

Comment

I was having major problems and pulled the site completely (notes and new names in my file wouldn't upload).

From the message you have had though it seems it's the update server causing problems. 2005, 2006 and v16 are all later than v11 and according to the reply still supported programmes.
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/50125734@N06/

Joseph Goulson 1701-1780
            My sledging hammer lies declined, my bellows too have lost their wind
            My fire's extinct, my forge decay'd, and in the dust my vice is laid

Comment

Working...
            X