can anyone check this for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone check this for me?

I have been searching the marriage indexes today looking for a marriage between Mary Ann Lester and Jonathon Feasey, and i have what looks like could be it Thame 3a 941 Dec qtr 1862.

My problem is that when i put this into freebmd, it comes back with no matches.

PLEASE:o could someone look for me and see if i do have the right one before i send for a cert.

Thanks
    Marie
    My avatar is my GGGF JJJW Hummerston
    Researching HUMMERSTON in LONDON...DAVIES in MONMOUTH....SHIRLOW/SHERLOW and MILLAR in BELFAST....MILLAR and MCGRATH in ADELAIDE SA

I have checked and Jonathon doesn't come up against Mary Ann Lester in the marriages. Mary Ann is easy to find.

Comment

Thanks for looking.

My problem is that i cannot find any other way to check this as i dont know anywhere else that you can look by ref nos.
      Can anyone give me any ideas please
      Researching HUMMERSTON in LONDON...DAVIES in MONMOUTH....SHIRLOW/SHERLOW and MILLAR in BELFAST....MILLAR and MCGRATH in ADELAIDE SA

Comment

Do you know for definite that you have the right marriage names? Have you a birth certificate of a child?

Comment

Have checked the image on Ancestry for Surname Feasey in Dec Q 1862 but he is not on the page that shows as a result of that search which ends with Henry Feasey, nor is he on the next page.

Perhaps you have the wrong Mary Ann Lester?

Comment

yes i have birth certs for 4 of their kids and her death cert, bu i have been struggling with this marriage for months

Comment

Perhaps they never married or married much later than supposed? I have a few later marriages after the children came along.

Comment

yes could be. I will have to keep looking

thanks again

Comment

Just found a possible marriage in Essex, Jonathon Peasy to a Mary Ann Gowlett 1865.

Comment

Marriages Dec 1862
                    Edwards Mary Ann Thame 3a 914
                    Martin John Thame 3a 914
                    Neasey Jonathan Thame 3a 914

Comment

This might be the missing entry on that page, with the figures transposed:

Marriages Dec 1862

Lester Mary Thame 3a 941

Comment

Just checked the images for that Jonathan Neasey and Mary Lester, but the transcriptions appear to be correct.

Comment

Where did you find the marriage reference if it wasn't in FreeBMD?

Comment

Sorry for the delay in answering, but been busy with the newest addition to my tree, new grand-daughter.

I only have the ref for Jonothans 2nd marriage, but thanks so much for finding this one for me, it has been annoying me for months. Will send for the cert today.

BTW. which ref would i use?

Comment

Working...
                            X