Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copying Favourites. Is this possible?

Please can someone help.

My poorly laptop is going away on Monday and may not return :( (Coke, keyboard...I'll say no more)

I have to remove all my files ect and I am ok with that as we have an external storage thingy (technical term!)

Over the years I have built up a huge favourites list and would hate to loose them so is there a way of copying them to the external thingy? If there is a way could someone tell me how to do it please.

Many many thanks
    Chris
    Avatar....My darling mum, Irene June Robinson nee Pearson 1931-2019.

'Take nothing on its looks, take everything on evidence. There is no better rule' Charles Dickens, Great Expectations.

Which browser do you use?
    Elaine

Comment

Er...

Windows Internet Explorer... is that the browser?

As you can tell I am not very 'up' on the terminology.

Thanks
      Chris

'Take nothing on its looks, take everything on evidence. There is no better rule' Charles Dickens, Great Expectations.

Comment

Yes, that's the one!
        I think you can do it two ways. You can either find the Favourites folder on your computer and copy that - or you can use the Import/Export option which might be easier!

Click on the Add Favourite icon and you should see a facility there to Import/export - select Export Favourites and a wizard will do the rest, she says hopefully.
        Elaine

Comment

Elaine you are a star!

I have found the import/export wizard and will get the OH to do it when he transfers the rest....That way I can blame him if it all goes horribly wrong :D

Thank you sooooo much
          Chris

Comment

Working...
          X