Ancestry - new databases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry - new databases

Quite a few additions to the Parish and Probate record collection, including a number of Scottish records.

Click following link for list:
    Recent Genealogy Databases - Ancestry.co.uk
    Elaine

Many thanks Elaine. These are always worth a search around.
    If it's to be, it's up to me.
    Searching for:
    English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

Comment

Thanks Elaine, I've now spotted an odd name that's in my tree which has given me something new to ponder on.

Comment

Thanks Elaine. Had a look but no joy, though very amused by Marlow Bucks Huntingdonshire and Kings Langley Huntingdonshire! Think the last one should have been Kings Langley Hertfordshire!

Janet

Comment

Those records are very irritating - half of them don't even tell you which parish the event took place in.

Comment

I think you´ve posted on the wrong thread! Do you want me to move it?

Post moved to correct thread.
            Elaine

Comment

whoops.....yes please....sorry Elaine...

Comment

whoops.....yes please....sorry Elaine...

meant to say on this thread......thank you for this Elaine

Really tired tonight....I knew I should have gone to bed early...can't even post on the right thread.

Edit: Now I can't even edit.....sorry for spoiling your thread.

Comment

Depends what you are looking for. The majority of these parish records are pre 1800.
                  You may find that your local library has access to Ancestry so you can view them there.
                  Elaine

Comment

Working...
                  X