contact ancestry tree owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• contact ancestry tree owner

could someone please contact a private tree owner on ancestry for me?

crossfield family tree- has my 2nd great grandfather david crossfield, b.1865, leeds in it.

i will pm my email addy if someone would like to help.

Happy to oblige

Comment

trina has given it a go. thank you trina! :D

Comment

Have sent a message to her - ruthreid777, located in Lancashire. She last logged in last month so it may be a few days before there is a reply.
        There are 4 records and 2 photos and 124 people in the tree. Sounds really exciting!
        He crops up in several other trees if it is the one with parents Joseph Crossfield and Mary Wright?

Edit - I see one is yours LOL
        Last edited by Trina; 05-09-09, 08:54.

Comment

sorry been a bit side tracked. um, yes, his parents were joseph crossfield and mary wright. this person attached a photo i uploaded to her tree, so im hoping shes closely related.

Comment

Surprised she didn't contact you first, having used your photo. Never mind - lets hope she answers

Comment

she says her brother in law is the grandson of davids brother thomas. she gave me her email, but it ended in @googlemail.com, and yahoo wouldnt pick it up!!
              i have replied via ancestry, and given her my email. so hopefully the next email will be sent by her, and yahoo will recognise the account!

Comment

I have a google address but it works best to end in @gmail.com You could try that.
                Glad you are in touch

Edit I gave her your email address too.
                Last edited by Trina; 06-09-09, 10:38.

Comment

thanx trina. you've been helpful!

Comment

Working...
                  X