No announcement yet.

Cheshire RO help needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Office: Cheshire RO help needed.

;)

If anyone is going to the Cheshire record office I would appreciate a look up.

thanks very much,

treesa

Hi treesa,

I've modified your thread's title as you don't need to shout.

To assist anyone who happens to look at this thread it would be good if you could post the details of what you want looking up.

If you would like the details to remain private then please could you indicate on a post that members should PM you for the details.
    Last edited by Guest; 04-09-09, 16:28.

Comment

My very sincere apologies, wasn't intending to shout. I also did a winky face by accident :o

I didn't say as I wasn't sure if anyone was able to help, but I understand your meaning completely. If anyone can help, then a PM would be ok.

Sometimes I don't know how to approach a new thread regarding the etiquette, but I am always ready to learn the best and appropriate way to go about it.

Sorry again,

thanks very much for your reply,

treesa

Comment

I am going to Chester Records Office on Friday if you would like to pm the details I will try and look them up.

Comment

Hi treesa, Just checking to see if this request has been actioned yet? If so I would like to close this thread.

Comment

Hi John-Nihon,

Holcan did go to the record office but he had very little time and the films he wanted were not available. He said he has kept my request and will look next time he goes.

Regards,
            treesa

Comment

OK treesa, please let us know when you have what you want.

Comment

Hi Treesa,
                Just to confirm I still have your request on file and will look up next time I go to Chester.
                Holcan

Originally posted by treesa View Post
                Hi John-Nihon,

Holcan did go to the record office but he had very little time and the films he wanted were not available. He said he has kept my request and will look next time he goes.

Regards,
                treesa

Comment

Working...
                X