death overseas index

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• death overseas index

not sure if this is the right place to post this now.

somebody did say there was a couple of sites with a death overseas index.
    If somebody has access to those site I wonder if they would be so kind to look for the death of a James Nelson Robinson about 1910 in South Africa. I would like to order the death certificate so as much info as possible would be appreciated.
    Thank you

Hi gloryer,

The 'Research Requests' forum board is for asking if someone will visit an actual place to action your request.

If you would like someone to visit a records office in South Africa (don't think we have any members from that part of the world at the moment though, although you never know someone may be planning a holiday there) or visit a location in the UK which may hold the information you require then the 'Research Requests' forum board is the place to put your request. You will probably need to be more specific on the location that you want someone to visit as well.

I think to start off with your request is probably more suited to being in the usual 'Research Qs & As' forum. I will relocate the thread for you.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryer View Post
      not sure if this is the right place to post this now.

somebody did say there was a couple of sites with a death overseas index.
      If somebody has access to those site I wonder if they would be so kind to look for the death of a James Nelson Robinson about 1910 in South Africa. I would like to order the death certificate so as much info as possible would be appreciated.
      Thank you
      The only one I can see is James N Robinson in the GRO CONSULAR DEATH INDICES, aged (not easy to read but aged either 51/81) in Mozambique, but in 1963.

Caroline
      Caroline's Family History Pages
      Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

thank you for looking any way.
        I will pass the message on and give her the links for the various sites as I cant make head or tail of them!!

Comment

Working...
        X