nbi lookup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nbi lookup

does anyone have access to the nbi, that would look up some of the following?

elizabeth powton- d.1873, yorkshire. b.1789
    ann westwick- d.1863, yorkshire. b.1786
    jonathan westwick- d.1851, guisbro. b.1783
    william westwick- d.1836, yorkshire. b.1758
    eleanor westwick- d.1838, yorkshire. b.1755

im hoping william and eleanor were buried in upleatham.

Elizabeth Powton
    age 84
    Leake St Mary
    N. Riding Yorkshire
    Elizabeth
    Research Interests:
    England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
    Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

Ann Westwick
      buried 15 Jun 1863
      age 77
      St Nicholas Guisborough N Yorks
      Elizabeth
      Research Interests:
      England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
      Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

Jonathan Westwick
        buried 6 Dec 1851
        age 68
        St Nicholas Guisborough North Riding Yorks
        Elizabeth
        Research Interests:

Comment

William Westwick
          buried 22 Sept 1836
          age 78
          St Andrew Upleatham N. Riding Yorks
          Elizabeth
          Research Interests:

Comment

Eleanor Westwick
            buried 18 Mar 1836
            aged 83
            St Andrew Upleatham
            N. Riding Yorkshire

They seemed to have lived to a ripe old age!
            Elizabeth
            Research Interests:

Comment

ooh, thank you elizabeth! i was hoping that was the right william and eleanor, as i remembered getting information they were buried in leatham, and could only remember it was during the 1830's. jonathan was their son, and married anne. elizabeth powton is from another branch of the tree.

my, they were old weren't they! what a feat that was in those days! i must say though, i have a 92 year old 5th great grandfather dying in 1852!

Comment

I missed out Elizabeth Powton's actual burial date:
                10 Sep 1873

I find it immensely satisfying when you can find a burial pre-registration as then you feel you have "tidied up"!:D
                Elizabeth
                Research Interests:

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Herts View Post
                  I missed out Elizabeth Powton's actual burial date:
                  10 Sep 1873

I find it immensely satisfying when you can find a burial pre-registration as then you feel you have "tidied up"!:D
                  agreed!

Comment

Working...
                  X