Phillis family from bristol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillis family from bristol

Looking for family of ROSINA PHILLIS who married FREDERICK TARR - or any of her sisters family HENRIETTA PHILLIS who married HAROLD BAWDON and EDITH PHILLIS who married GRANTLEY PETRIE - Did any of these people have children? Does the PHILLIS surname ring any bells with anyone out there? Would love to hear from you - Thanks - Grace (nee Phillis) Great Granddaughter of their Brother JOSEPH PHILLIS who married GRACE OSBORNE. ;)

Hello Grace and welcome to FTF. What do you already know about these people such as birth, marriage and death dates (even approximate dates)? And where have you looked for them?
    Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Hello, I know that they were born around 1906 to 1911 in Bristol and the 1911 Census says they were living then at 12 Earl St Bristol. I have found "hints" on Ancestry.com. I have linked them up with my Grandad Joseph Phillis who was born in 1903, Bristol. He married my Gran Grace who had two sons Denis and Joseph Phillis. I have got hints for births & marriages - and can order these with the information I have got on Ancestry.com. Rosina Phillis maybe married Frederick Tarr as he was witness at Grace and Joseph's wedding

Comment

Hi on freebmd.org
        Dec 1927
        Phillis Rosina M Tarr Bristol 6a451 TARR Frederick G PHILLIS Bristol 6a451
        Jean

To forget your ancestors is to be a brook without a source, a tree without a root....

Comment

Sep 1933
          Bawdon Harold G Phillis Bristol 6a169

to find any other members have a look on www.freebmd.org
          Jean

To forget your ancestors is to be a brook without a source, a tree without a root....

Comment

march 1929
            birth graham w tarr mother phillis
            Jean

Comment

Thanks for all the help! Will check it all out.

Comment

Working...
              X