Thx to whoever found Leonard Bennett in 1911 for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thx to whoever found Leonard Bennett in 1911 for me

I've trawled back thro' threads, and used the search, but I can't find the post...

Anyway, I went to TNA, expecting to have to trawl, and my first attempt scored a direct hit on my Elusive / Errant Grandfather. I hadn't expected it to be the right one, because he was 3 years older than actual, instead of the usual actual, or 6 (or 16!) years younger. I'm pretty confident it is the right one, because he's a conductor on the City of Birmingham Trams and he was b in W Brom - both of which tie in with other records.

Many thanks to whoever it was who alerted me to this one which I was considering ignoring!

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...
Working...
X