This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDWTYA September participants

Who Do We Think You Are? is a competition set up by Family Tree Forum to help members who are struggling with a "brick wall" in their family tree.

Each Thursday at about 9pm a member is selected from the list of participants. The winner is given a sticky thread (one that will remain at the top of the Research Qs & As board) where they can post whatever problems they are having with their tree. The thread will remain at the top of the board for one week during which time our helpful membership will try to unravel that problem.

A new list of participants will be compiled each month and it will be from these members that the winners for the following month will be chosen. Names are chosen by random selection.

Best of luck everyone!!!

~~~~~~~

If you would like to be included in the WDWTYA? draw for each of the four Thursdays commencing 3rd September 2009, please add a post to this thread.

If you are not selected this month then keep an eye out for next month's thread and add your name again!

Thanks and good luck!
    Jen

Please could you put my name down

Many Thanks

Comment

add me please!

Comment

Add Me please

Comment

Please can you add me please?

Comment

I wasn't going to put my name in again, but as there are only four others, and its the second week, why not I thought ?
            Thanks

Di
            Diane
            Sydney Australia
            Avatar: Reuben Edward Page and Lilly Mary Anne Dawson

Comment

Skinner/Smith /Golley Brickwalls

My Skinner/Smith brickwall

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Jennie. My direct Skinner/Smith line from Kent to Australia really needs a lot of help. They are my 3rd Great grandparents. John George Skinner born abt 1809 and Sarah jane Smith born 1813 both from Halstead in Kent. i do know they came to Australia on the 'Orleana' from London in1840.

Also my 2nd great grandfather on my mothers side was John Richard Golley (Born 24 Feb 1828 in Veryan Cornwall) from Gorran in Cornwall. All I know about him was he departed from Plymouth on the ship 'Lord Raglan' 13 Nov 1855 and arrived in Sth Australia on 7/2 1856 with Sarah Curnow Elizabeth Cardell.
              John and Sarah were married in 1855 in Stoke Damerel Devinshire
              I have a lot on Sarah Cardell (going back to William Cardell born 1574 Perranzabuloe, Cornwall, England and dying abt 1634) but nothing more about John Richard Golley's parents etc.
              Terri Brown
              Brisbane

Comment

Working...
              X