James Stebbings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Stebbings

Hello everyone I've just joined and would like to ask if anyone has any info on a James Stebbings (1766-1834) who married Elizabeth Cordy(1784-1865, both are from Holme Hale, Norfolk, England. I cannot seem to find any trace of their marriage or of James's parents, any tips. Thanks for reading.Carol

Hello Carol and welcome to the site , as you will have noticed its split into differant sections , click on this link below and post on there your question you will get more researchers on that dear , oh and good luck ;;

Research Qs & As - Family Tree Forum
    borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

Welcome to FTF Carol.
      I'll move your thread into the Research Qs & As forum - hopefully someone will be able to help you.
      Elaine

Comment

Hi and Welcome! I have looked on Free reg and may have found your James Stebbings

15 Jul 1764 STEBBINGS William Norfolk Holme Hale
        16 Apr 1756 STEBBINGS John Norfolk Holme Hale
        04 Jun 1769 STEBBINGS James Norfolk Ashill

They all have the same parents, William and Elizabeth Stebbings.
        Teresa...

Comment

Hi Carol, again, these are records I found on Freereg

01 Feb 1784 CORDY Elizabeth Norfolk Holme Hale. Parents are recorded as William and Elizabeth Cordy.
          Teresa...

Comment

Carol, I have just looked on Ancestry and someone has put the Stebbings family tree on there for public view. There looks to be a lot of information there that might be worth checking out. They have given 1811 as the year of James and Elizabeth's wedding.
            Teresa...

Comment

Thanks to you all for your help it is much appreciated.Carol

Comment

Hi Carol

I have just sent you a message via FTF, i have loads of Stebbings Holme Hale stuff if you would like any further help.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                X