can i install microsoft explorer 8 myself please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i install microsoft explorer 8 myself please

i have rung bt and they say why im having trouble that the browser was corrupt on my computer he said i have to go and get it put on back on the computer. brenda xxx

Yes Bren. Here is the link for you.

Internet Explorer 8: Home page
    Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

I am not a computer expert but I was reading somewhere that Internet Explorer 8 uses a large amount of RAM.
      If you are running your computer with only 224mb of RAM then maybe that is why you are having problems.
      Elaine

Comment

wendy i have been trying for ages wont let me as bt said its corrupt on my computer.brenda xxx

Comment

how about googlechrome??? my son installed it on one of mine and its pretty good
          Google Chrome - Download a new browser

Comment

Originally posted by brenmac View Post
            i have rung bt and they say why im having trouble that the browser was corrupt on my computer he said i have to go and get it put on back on the computer. brenda xxx

How much memory is in your computer
            Best Wishes
            Ron
            www.genealogyprinters.com

Comment

This motherboard has two memory slots
              And can take two types of DDR RAM (NOT DDR2 or DDR3 which is more modern).
              DDR PC2700
              Or
              DDR PC3200

The 258MB you are running is far too little for the modern requirements of multimedia on websites.

If running XP 1GB (Gigabyte) is enough for your needs
              If running Vista you need 2GB

hopes this helps,i have lost my yahoo browswer so stopping me installing anything brenda xxx

Comment

tried val wont download brenda xxx

Comment

Val,

Google chrome some of my friends are saying do not touch the adverts will drive you mad- not much change their.
                  Others are saying the best thing since sliced bread and that they have not noticed adverts.
                  Can I have an experts opinion please.

Cheers,
                  Margaret N
                  DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

well i have to take my computer in tomorrow as it has been corrupted by uninstalling some things that has taken other files.like my internet exsplorer.

would i when i get it back be able to use my bt set disc again?they had me as bender lol but i complained and they made another one as brenda so i have both,which would i put on?brenda xx

Comment

Working...
                    X