Polish Records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polish Records

Does anyone know how I can access Polish records? I don't really want to have to travel there. Is there a transcription/look up service that anyone knows of?
    Jules

I'anson of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Bannister of Lincolnshire. Burnett of Northumberland. Carter of Sussex and Hampshire. Goldring of Sussex and Hampshire. Fitzgerald of Goodness knows where. Smith of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Dixon of Lincolnshire. Payne of Hampshire

You might find something useful in the Wiki: Poland - Family Tree Forum
    Or in one of the links listed here: Cyndi's List - Poland / Polska
    Sarah

Comment

Thanks Sarah
      Jules

I'anson of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Bannister of Lincolnshire. Burnett of Northumberland. Carter of Sussex and Hampshire. Goldring of Sussex and Hampshire. Fitzgerald of Goodness knows where. Smith of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Dixon of Lincolnshire. Payne of Hampshire

Comment

ive always thought you would need to find the relevant archives, and write in polish to them, to get information. i recently sent a letter in polish to an archive, to get a record, so im hoping i hear back.

Comment

Take a look on Rootsweb message boards; country: Poland .
          Or genforum.genealogy website, country board: Poland.

They don't contain records but there are plenty of people who could point you in the right direction for whatever you're searching, including translators, translating services, who/where to write to.
          Karen x

Comment

Working...
          X