USA census look up please. 1850

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA census look up please. 1850

Could someone kindly look up all the Brewertons, there are not many of them, on the 1850 census in Adams, Mississippi.
    I have found them on the LDS pilot but it is not letting me see an image.
    I am wondering how they break down into family groups.
    As far as I can see there are 9 of them.
    Many thanks
    Jeanie
    If it's to be, it's up to me.
    Searching for:
    English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

Is this it?

Edward Brewerton 22 carpenter and A Brewerton 18 in one household.
    Next door
    Henry 25 painter and Virginia 19 with Chas 2 and Jane 8
    Next door
    Charles 38 painter and Kittzia 20

Henry Charles and Kittzia from England
    Name:Jane BrewertonAge:8Estimated Birth Year:abt 1842Birth Place:MississippiGender:FemaleHome in 1850(City,County,State):Natchez (South), Adams, MississippiHousehold Members:NameAgeHenry Brewerton25 Virginia Brewerton19 Chas E Brewerton2 Jane Brewerton8

Comment

Oh - Edward from England too. Looks like the three brothers came out together and 2 married local girls.

Comment

I can send you the image if you PM me with an email address - can't think how to do it otherwise.

Comment

Many thanks for that information.
          Now I have to try and find them in the UK.
          Am just about to read your p.m.
          Thanks once again
          Jeanie
          If it's to be, it's up to me.
          Searching for:
          English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

Comment

I think you can see the images as a guest

"You have been invited to Brewerton Family Tree on Ancestry.com. You can view and print this family tree as well as historical records, photos, and stories associated wtih people in the tree"

Of course Ancestry could have changed that for people with a membership that is limited I suppose. :(

Comment

Working...
            X