Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timeline ?

good morning....re Timeline ?
    can someone educate me please ...why has the Timeline thread been closed...having just read it I thought it was great and very educational...(we do have younger members who would obviously benefit from this)..I was fascinated to learn the first Curry House opened in England was 1810....so ..can someone explain why it has been closed.......thanks...allan
    Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
    oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
    adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
    merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
    coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

The thread was only about the Timeline - the real thing is in The Wiki ..... you can get to it from the navbar above.

P.S. I have unstuck the thread now ...
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Hiya Caroline...thanks...may I ask whether you think Britains worst Mining disaster in Senghenydd ,South Wales (439 died) in 1913 is the type of thing to be added...?...there is a Wiki page on this disaster....allan;)
      Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire

Comment

Anyone can add anything they think will be useful. If you want to add it yourself, the instructions are on the Timeline page itself (at the bottom), or you add can your suggestions to this thread:

Caroline
        Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Thanks Caroline.....cheers...allan;)

Comment

tried to add....too difficult for me...typed out the heading and added Wiki page info...where do I submit ? what do I click...allan

Comment

You had all the information, just tried to put it in the wrong place - I have moved it up the page for you. Thank you.
              Caroline

Comment

thanks Caroline...you`re a star...(my wifes relly died there)....cheers....allan;)

Comment

No problem- we're here to help.
                  Caroline

Comment

Working...
                  X