When you have the time, please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you have the time, please...

could one of you very talented members take the cracks out of this photo and maybe add a bit of colour ? It doesn't matter if the colour can't be applied,i realise that may be difficult, it's the cracks which are more important. And please don't rush,there's no hurry.

Originally posted by Astro Lady View Post
    could one of you very talented members take the cracks out of this photo and maybe add a bit of colour ? It doesn't matter if the colour can't be applied,i realise that may be difficult, it's the cracks which are more important. And please don't rush,there's no hurry.
    Any idea of hair and eye colours ?
    Last edited by Rachel Scand; 22-08-09, 21:47.
    ~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Hi Rachel

I'm not certain but i would say Blue,Hazel,Hazel,Blue,Blue and Brown....in that order.

Thanks for your reply chuck x;)

Forgot to add hair colour.....
      Brown,Fair,Dark,Brown,Blonde,Dark
      Last edited by Astro Lady; 22-08-09, 21:40.

Comment

Its ok...i did it myself ! :p;):D

Comment

Its ok...i did it myself ! :p;):D
          Grrrrrr ~ I'm doing it NOW !!!!!!!! :p so there

Here's a B/W clean-up ~ colour to follow ~ not sure if I can finish it today

I've removed the pic because 2 people are still alive and their permission needs to be sought
          Last edited by Rachel Scand; 30-08-09, 07:02.
          ~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel Scand View Post
            Grrrrrr ~ I'm doing it NOW !!!!!!!! :p so there

Here's a B/W clean-up ~ colour to follow ~ not sure if I can finish it today

I've removed the pic because 2 people are still alive and their permission needs to be sought
            Thanks for that Rachel.... and the wonderful colour version you sent me via PM.
            Absolutely fabulous ! x

Comment

Thanks for that Rachel.... and the wonderful colour version you sent me via PM.
              Absolutely fabulous ! x
              You're very welcome Valley
              The wallpaper was strange to colour ~ tried all sorts and nothing looked particularly fab ;)

If you want anything changed DO let me know

Comment

Working...
              X