War diaries how to print out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War diaries how to print out

I only want to print one page off at the moment and it comes out with a grey background ??? its in acrobat how do I make it print out clearer please??? thanks

If you don't get a techie reply, I'd be inclined to make a copy of the file and play with the copy. You can learn quite a lot that way. So long as you're playing only with the copy, it won't matter if you cobble it up!

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

I am doing that and have so far printed off 4 pages all the same ????lol

Comment

Have you tried opening a copy into Photoshop, or something like that? That would give you more tweaking tools.

Christine
        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Yes Christine I have , but I'm useless at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
            Yes Christine I have , but I'm useless at that.
            It does have some auto-correct things that might be worth a click?

Christine

Comment

I'll try again then thanks

Comment

Might be worth putting this as a technical enquiry on the photos board?

Christine

Comment

Working...
                X