GR Member - help required please....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GR Member - help required please....

.... to contact someone who has my great grandmother (I think) in their tree.
    I will PM the details when I get home from work if someone can help me.
    Thanks
    Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

GR help

Yes I'm a member of Genes but I won't be able to write until tomorrrow morning.

All the best;

Comment

Ayse
      That's fine, I will pm you the details.
      Thanks in advance
      Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

Comment

Could do it right now for you if you wished

Trev

Researching:
        FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Trevor, I appreciate your offer but I've already sent a pm to Ayse.
          Thanks anyway.
          Lynne

Comment

Working...
          X