Can anything be done here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anything be done here.

I'm sorry I don't have the original (or any hard copy).

All I'd like is if someone could sharpen the face of the little one on the chair (my grandmother) from 1894.

I think she may have moved......lol

I don't expect miracles.....lol

Thanks.....

Sorry this is the best I can do with my limited experience Harrys mum. Not a vast improvement I'm afraid. Sadly there doesn't appear to be any of your grandmothers features left to enhance.
    Jen

Researching: Brandon.London/M/cr. Tyson.France/Mcr.

Comment

Jen's right ~ there's really nothing to work with, also it is quite pixellated which doesn't help.

Here's a very quick twiddle and enlargement so you can see the problem
      ~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Think you managed to capture a little more detail there Rachel well done!
        If the older girl, who is very pretty, is the sister, I imagine the little one would have similar looks.
        Jen

Comment

Thank you Jen and Rachel. They are sisters. The older one (Aunty Gertie) looks like she wondering how long she has to stay still.

Comment

2 versions

~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Oh wow Rachel what a difference, thats so good you can see her now.

You've had some patience and done some twiddling to get her.
              Jen

Comment

Originally posted by Jen~Ealogy View Post
                Oh wow Rachel what a difference, thats so good you can see her now.

You've had some patience and done some twiddling to get her.
                Hmmm ~ well without resorting to transplanting features (which I prefer not to do) that's about it

Possibly some colour would not go amiss but that's up to Libby ~ a lot of people don't like their photos messed around with too much

Comment

Exactly Rachel, that's why I tend to hold back for fear of going over the top and spoiling them.
                  Jen

Comment

It's beautiful..................thank you so much.

Please feel free to do whatever you like, but don't go to too much trouble. I can see her now.

This is my maternal grandmother who really brought me up when Mum had to work after my father died when I was five.
                    My grandmother lived till she was 98. The only other photo I have of her as a young person was taken when she was about 20, so nothing as a baby or child.

It was (and still is oddly) quite emotional looking at her.

Comment

Some colour

Comment

Ooooh Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                        X