1881 census help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1881 census help please

hi could i have a fresh pair of eyes please as mine as got tired with looking 1881 census for both

for a Charles Hoare born 1848 Uxbridge in 1871 census he was in Pancreas as assistant hairdresser in 1885 a daughter is born(have not found a marriage) he was living hammersmith hairdresser.

also a Ellen Mathews or Rose Ellen Hoare(long story but possibly same person) . i think she was born St Austell c1851/2 as Ellen Hill.

I am hoping someone can find them as it hopefully will help me sort this brickwall once and for all.

CherryToo

there are 2 ellen matthews born cornwall and living cornwall - do expect her to be living with charles?
    Jean

To forget your ancestors is to be a brook without a source, a tree without a root....

Comment

on familysearchorg

charles hoare - coachman
      chas henry hoare - letter carrier
      charles a r hoare - banker
      Jean

To forget your ancestors is to be a brook without a source, a tree without a root....

Comment

Have you found Charles in the 1891 or 1901 census.
        If so what does he give for place of birth?
        Elaine

Comment

Hi Charles died in 1890 18 bramley Rd hammersmith which is the same address on his daughters birth.cert. On all previous census he was born uxbridge.

I just cant seem to find either anywhere in 1881.

The trouble is i dont know when Ellen/Rose Ellen waas with Charles hoare as i said there daughter was born 1885.

CherryToo

Comment

what was their daughters name?
            Jean

Comment

The daughters name is Ellen Sarah hoare.

CherryToo

Comment

Working...
              X