Pasting Picasa photo to forum site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pasting Picasa photo to forum site

I have been in touch with Forum in America, trying to confirm a relative's unit in which she served during second World War. I have a photo. in my Picasa3 files, and have tried to copy & paste to the Forum site so contributors can look at the uniform. HELP?? It won't copy in the usual way one does with text. Ruth MacLeod

Hi Ruth, Welcome to FTF

If you wish to display images on Family Tree Forum ("FTF") then the way many members do it is via Photobucket.

How to use Photobucket: http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/index.php/How_to_Use_Photobucket

Please remember, you must own the copyright, or have permission from the owner of the copyright, of any images you display on FTF.

Comment

Posting photo x Picasa 3 to Forum website

No luck I'm afraid. Been all around 'the shop' but still couldn't do it. I feel I should be able to do it from my Picasa site without getting into Photobucket? Please advise. Ruth MacLeod:o

Comment

Originally posted by scotaus1 View Post
        No luck I'm afraid. Been all around 'the shop' but still couldn't do it. I feel I should be able to do it from my Picasa site without getting into Photobucket? Please advise. Ruth MacLeod:o
        It sounds as though you have put your photo(s) on the Picasa website. I'm not familiar with this but if you 'right click' on the photo a URL address should be displayed. Have you tried copying that address (in full) into the insert image box on a new post here on FTF?

Comment

Working...
        X