X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have Michigan deaths to trace?

Then have a look here:
    Advanced: Seek — Seeking Michigan

Name-searches bring up (free) images of death certs! I haven't sussed out the date-range, yet.

Christine

PS... I think it might be this collection: Michigan Death Records, 1897-1920
    Last edited by Christine in Herts; 14-08-09, 16:55.
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Thanks for that Christine - I just found the death cert for my 2xg-grandfather's half brother, who died in 1899 after falling 1000 feet down down a mine shaft. I already had a transcript of the newpaper death notice, but the death cert image is a welcome addition.

BTW, if anyone is having difficulty seeing the entire image at full resolution, click on the link that says 'Printable Version'. If you don't want to print it immediately, cancel the Printer pop-up window, then right-click the image and choose the 'Save Picture As ...' option.

Tim
    "If we're lucky, one day our names and dates will appear in our descendants' family trees."

Comment

Really glad that that link has already proved useful to someone!

I've just added it to the Wiki.

Christine
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Thankyou for the link Christine, very useful. I've found some of my husbands distant cousins.
        Sue

Comment

Working...
        X