Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember my seafaring Chandler brothers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember my seafaring Chandler brothers...

.......which I put up on WDWTYA a few weeks ago?

Well, finally and thanks to my cousin we have discovered that Jonathan Chandler Block maker/mariner, died between 1861 and 1871. Just need to find his death now.
    Cousin discovered this through his wife on the 1871 census where she appears as a widow and living as a boarder with her sisters family.
    We/I, had had trouble discovering her previously as her father's name on her wedding cert was incorrect.
    It's appears that Jonathan & Elizabeth had a 1 yr old daughter in 1861, who is missing in 1871. She probably also died.
    My cousin informs me that Elizabeth had gone on to remarry by 1881, and I'm just waiting on all her research............so, good things do come to those who wait! And get plenty of help along the way :D

Thanks cuz for all your hard work.

Now I just have to discover what happened to his brother Charles.
    Jen

Researching: Brandon.London/M/cr. Tyson.France/Mcr.

oh how lovely Jen...

I just wish that I could get back into the swing of things with my own tree, but alas it'll come when its good and ready.
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Sure it will Julie, its well worth the wait on occasion too, as I have found out after 4 years..........Found a second daughter for Jonathan too, but both of them have also gone missing by 1871.
      All in all a very fruitfull day yesterday, and still tidying up loose ends, between us my cuz and I have added an extra 2 gens onto 2 different lines. So after a year long drought.........things are taking off again.
      Jen

Researching: Brandon.London/M/cr. Tyson.France/Mcr.

Comment

Working...
      X