PDA

View Full Version : what happened to George John?

Chrissy Confused
12-08-09, 18:02
George John Long born 4 Jan 1899, Westbury on Trym to Edward William and Ellen Hannah Long (nee Hailstone)
Bap 1 Oct 1899 Westbury on Trym and was living there in the 1901 census, I have a first name for wife of Gwen and they had one child that I know of,can anyone find the marriage please :)

Elaine ..Spain
12-08-09, 18:09
Do you know when and where the child was born - just to give some idea of where we might find them.

Chrissy Confused
12-08-09, 18:11
all I have is a name Elaine, but as I have no way of knowing if they are still with us I have not put it on the thread.

Helen in Bucks
12-08-09, 18:12
Chrissy - you might want to make a note on your original thread asking for help with all the siblings that you have also posted individual requests for some of them, helps to avoid anyone duplicating their efforts. Also, you could add the info that has been found, e.g. I found freebmd birth refs for all the siblings and this info would help people looking into this one for you. Helen

Elaine ..Spain
12-08-09, 18:14
Chrissie, can you pm me the name and approx year of birth. If we can find that then we will get the mother´s maiden name which will help find the marriage.

Chrissy Confused
12-08-09, 18:15
Chrissy - you might want to make a note on your original thread asking for help with all the siblings that you have also posted individual requests for some of them, helps to avoid anyone duplicating their efforts. Also, you could add the info that has been found, e.g. I found freebmd birth refs for all the siblings and this info would help people looking into this one for you. Helen

Did think of this Helen, but that thread seemed to dry up, and I thought by doing it one at a time would save peeps getting confused and me of course:D:D

Elaine ..Spain
12-08-09, 18:22
To be honest Chrissy, if you have no idea where he might have married then it´s an impossible task. If you could get an rough idea of when and where the child was born then that would be a good starting point, but without it I don´t think we are going to have much luck!

Chrissy Confused
12-08-09, 18:24
I thought the same Elaine but I know there are some very clever people on here so thought I would give it a go