PDA

View Full Version : World Vital Records site

Englishedith
11-08-09, 20:36
Does anyone know of it or have experience of it.
Edi.

Christine in Herts
11-08-09, 21:27
If you put "World Vital Records" into the thread-search here, you'll pick up some earlier discussions on the same topic.

Christine

Englishedith
11-08-09, 21:30
If you put "World Vital Records" into the thread-search here, you'll pick up some earlier discussions on the same topic.

Christine

Thanks Christine will have a look... Edi

borobabs
11-08-09, 22:31
Here is a link to 3 day trial which ends on 13th August , just came today with legacy newsletter

Vital Records, Family History, Genealogy - Find Vital Records Now at WorldVitalRecords.com (http://www.worldvitalrecords.com/?utm_source=gan&utm_medium=gan&utm_content=k159479&utm_campaign=gan)

Englishedith
12-08-09, 00:04
Here is a link to 3 day trial which ends on 13th August , just came today with legacy newsletter

Vital Records, Family History, Genealogy - Find Vital Records Now at WorldVitalRecords.com (http://www.worldvitalrecords.com/?utm_source=gan&utm_medium=gan&utm_content=k159479&utm_campaign=gan)

Yes thats the one .Edi

Christine in Herts
12-08-09, 14:00
It's a bit frustrating for me. I thought I'd cracked it, yesterday, when the sign-up window appeared when I went in on the laptop instead of the desktop. However... I signed up twice, and neither attempt triggered an email. :( I had assumed the first had failed because it didn't try to put me off when I made the second attempt.

Christine

Jill on the A272
12-08-09, 14:08
I found my email lurking in my junk mail, have you checked there?

Christine in Herts
12-08-09, 14:15
I had it sent to my Yahoo address - theoretically. I always do have a quick look at the Spam box, just to make sure that there isn't anything relevant there. Nothing had turned up by this morning. I've made another attempt to sign up, using my work computer, but can't check whether or not it's "taken" until I get home.

Are there any kinds of info that it rejects without telling? e.g. a mobile rather than landline for the phone?

Christine

Chris in Sussex
12-08-09, 16:08
Christine

I put in my, emergancy use only, pay as you go mobile number and I registered ok. Got my confirmation e.mail within seconds.

Hope it's 3rd time lucky for you.

WendyPusey
12-08-09, 17:13
I put in a phone number of 12345678901 and it accepted that!!!!

Christine in Herts
12-08-09, 18:42
The emails came in while I was out at work - one from yesterday, and one from today.

I'm in - but I was able to find only one record, so far, and I had that already.

Christine

Granny Lynne
14-08-09, 08:23
I've done a few searches on UK census and every one came up negative. And I know they are there!!

borobabs
14-08-09, 09:13
and it has been extended all ;;

We had such a good response to our "FREE Site Access" promotion that we decided to extend it through August 18th.

that was in e-mail today

Tilly Mint
14-08-09, 09:18
and it has been extended all ;;

We had such a good response to our "FREE Site Access" promotion that we decided to extend it through August 18th.

that was in e-mail today

Thats good, i've been busy and never had the chance to have a look...

Thanks Babs :)

borobabs
14-08-09, 09:19
Jacky your welcome , I know theres a lot of american stuff in there but its hit and miss if you stumble onto some with your names ,,,happy hunting ;;

chrissiebee
14-08-09, 16:18
Jacky your welcome , I know theres a lot of american stuff in there but its hit and miss if you stumble onto some with your names ,,,happy hunting ;;

You're right there, Babs! Very hit and miss - and I know the little darling is there somewhere....! Good that they have extended the freebie until the 18th, eh?

Chris