King's Somborne,Hampshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King's Somborne,Hampshire

Does anyone know if Parish Records are available on line for the above?I am looking for a marriage and a baptism,both in the 1820s.
    Fran

If they aren't on familysearch (google Hugh Wallis batch numbers to check) or freereg, then you could try googling. But a lot of records aren't online. You could try seeing if you can order what you want on microfilm from your nearest LDS Family History Centre.
    ~ with love from Little Nell~
    Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

Thanks Nell.
      Fran

Comment

I've got some ancestors from Kings Somborne and need the early 1800s parish records but haven't found anything on line.
        Keep meaning to treat myself to this
        | CommuniGate | Records of Marriages, Baptisms & Burials in KS from 1700
        Elaine

Comment

Yes Elaine,I came across that site this afternoon.They don't seem too expensive either.There is just that niggling doubt that the people I want to find out about wont have got baptised or married there after all!
          Fran

Comment

I have BMD records for Kings Somborne, but unfortunately they only go from 1790 to 1812.

If I can look up anything between these dates, then send me a PM.
            Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

You might want this link for future reference:
              Welcome to Knightroots

But there aren't any Kings Somborne transcriptions there yet.

Christine
              Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Thank you for the offer Wendy,but at the moment I need 1820s and/ or 1785.
                Fran

Comment

Working...
                X