Donate button showing amber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donate button showing amber

For new members and those who haven't seen the thread on the General Board, the Donate button is no longer showing green lights, but amber. This means that site funds are running low.

Donation isn't compulsory, but anyone who'd like to donate can do so by clicking on the Donate button.

The funds donated are used to cover server costs, domain name, etc.

Anf for those who don't have a credit or debit card (or who prefer to pay by cheque for some other reason) details of cheque payments are given on the donate screen.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/50125734@N06/

Joseph Goulson 1701-1780
    My sledging hammer lies declined, my bellows too have lost their wind
    My fire's extinct, my forge decay'd, and in the dust my vice is laid

Comment

The last time I used the donate button my donation was never picked up and eventually refunded to my account by PayPall. Has this problem been rectified?

Malcolm

Comment

Sorry about that Malcolm. I was not aware there had been a problem.
        Elaine

Comment

Have just donated in appreciation of the help received on the Research board once more. My payment was processed fine.

Come on folks, it would cost us a lot more for subs fees to Ancestry etc if members on here didn't help as much as they do. And all that expert help with our brick walls is unsurpassable!
          Last edited by Liz from Lancs; 10-08-09, 11:52.
          Liz

Comment

I didn't realise it was there until yesterday, and I was happy to donate once I found it. Very much appreciate everyone's hard work and helpfulness.

Comment

posted cheque off today - thank you to every one who has helped me so much
              Angelina

Comment

Just a wee nudge back up.
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/50125734@N06/

Joseph Goulson 1701-1780
                My sledging hammer lies declined, my bellows too have lost their wind
                My fire's extinct, my forge decay'd, and in the dust my vice is laid

Comment

i dont get my pay til the end of the month, but as soon as i do i will donate, ive had so much help, im very gratefull!

Comment

I realised that I was getting a bit behind and have added my bit. I wasn't going to mention it, but it seems a good way to get this nudged back up - 'cos the button is still amber.

Christine
                    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Was gonna wait till Sept which is when i joined , decided to donate a bit earlier as it's on amber and i would hate it if FTF disappeared.
                      ERi.

Comment

Just nudging back up...
                        Liz

Comment

Working...
                        X